Saturday, October 10, 2009

On Sugar Overload Lately

candy-parade-gifts

SO I’ve got to tell you how much I love sugar.  I don’t know why I’ve been craving it insanely crazy this week, I have eaten a huge amount of chocolate, doughnuts, cinnamon bread, brownies, gummy candy, etc. 

As much as I just would love to be able to eat everything under the sun, it’s a huge weight that I don’t need.  Plus after awhile of eating some sugar I sit there and it doesn’t taste like anything appealing anymore. 

So, I really have no idea what I’m going to do.  I love baking and I don’t want to stop baking and I love eating chocolate like you wouldn’t believe. 

I know I gave up sprite for a good 5 months or so.  I’ve only had the occasional sprite/pop/soda ever since, so that  might be part of it.  I’m over compensating for the sugar in the sprite.

SO I really have to find some natural sugar (apples, bananas, grapes, etc.) and eat enough of them to reduce my sugar highs and lows.  Because that’s what it really is.

The other thing that gets me is that I will eat sugar over the course of the day and be fine.  Then there are those rare occasions where I definitely late night sweet binge, and then sometimes, I have really bad nights of sleep because I ate so much.

Anyway, I’m really hoping to curb all this craziness before Hallowe’en or Else I’m going to have even bigger problems with sugar because there are even  more opportunities to eat it even more.

So that’s it for now. I will probably do my best to get through my turkey dinner and stuff without an exorbitant amount of extra food.

No comments:

Looking Forward

There are some things I have been thinking about recently that are basically summed up in this thought from Matthew Hussey, who is a relati...