Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Incredible Shrinking Shirt Size


So, I just like to mention that I am trying to work on my weight management and everything, In the meantime, recently I went to find out what my proper bra size was and it turned out that I was completey wrong in my bra size and i went from a larger cup size to a much smaller once
(a C to a B)

So then several months later I went to the same clothing store and found out that i went from a 2x to a 1x.. I was so shocked I couldn't believe it. I then bought some nice 1x tops that I fell in love with.

So we have these stores in Canada that are Superstores, you can get groceries, pharmacy, beauty, electronics, and clothes all in one store (Walmart Superstores) Called Great Canadian Superstore and they have a Clothing line called joe

So I was there to pick up a couple of groceries yesterday and I passed by the joe section in the store and saw a cute top and was like, hey that looks long enough, it's modest and has a cute accent on the shoulders of the sleeves, I should try it on.

So I asked to go into the fitting room to try it on. I was very skeptical because I thought it wouldn't fit at all.

BOY was I wrong. the XL totally fit.. I was so stoaked and couldn't believe the price $12 so I was like maybe I should see if I can find any other tops (I didn't) but now I can totally check around the next time I go and see if there are other things that i like.

So I now can buy nice modest and inexpensive clothes..

THAT WILL FIT!

WOOHOO!

3 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Wow! Congratulations!

This weekend Que and I bought new shoes and I ended up buying a pair that was a whole size smaller than the size I usually buy. Are we all getting smaller? (I hope so) Now if only I could buy my pants in a size 6...

Karli said...

Yay for you! Weight loss is a hard thing but sounds like you are doing great! Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my fine art temple prints. Good luck. I believe Karli is announcing the winner on Monday. Thanks again.
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com

Looking Forward

There are some things I have been thinking about recently that are basically summed up in this thought from Matthew Hussey, who is a relati...