Monday, April 18, 2011

Wow, I Look at My Finds for the Day....

So I'm incredibly impressed by this blog it's not even funny.  I've read at least 20 pages of her blog entries, (currently on page 21)  She's married to THAT husband and has That 1st Child (who is incredibly handsome and adorable) and she's a great blogger, she has Fashionably Modest posts where she shows off her modest attire.  The photos are awesome (She is a photographer) but she's found some amazing things herself like

Apple Cores


and has a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days.

Something that I definately want to try and accomplish myself!

The best thing about That Wife is the fact that you can see who she is and she is full of JOY!  There are very few pictures without her Gorgeous Smile!

I'm so impressed that she's now in my blog reader and I can't wait to read more.

So Check her out!

No comments:

Looking Forward

There are some things I have been thinking about recently that are basically summed up in this thought from Matthew Hussey, who is a relati...