Tuesday, April 5, 2011

YES, I Finished the Book


Okay I Can Stop Complaining about a book that took me OVER A MONTH TO READ! BRUTAL!

I just finished it, SUCCESS!

I don't really know what to make of it.  It was slow, it was interesting, and the plot twists weren't that shocking, I can't help but be a little disappointed.

I'm glad I can now donate it to the Public Library and hopefully other people will enjoy it more than I did.

WHEW!  I'm glad it's over!

I really need to read something a little bit more uplifting and has a better story line lets me feel like it was a great, fabulous, fantastic story.

For my 4 blog followers:

Please do not let this be a poor review for you.  If you have wanted to read this, Please still read it.  Maybe you'll enjoy it more than I did.

If you have any books that you really enjoyed reading please let me know so that I can have a better time enjoying my favourite pasttime of reading.

Now I don't know why but I'm SO excited to read Water For Elephants!

No comments:

Looking Forward

There are some things I have been thinking about recently that are basically summed up in this thought from Matthew Hussey, who is a relati...