Wednesday, February 4, 2009

quotables.. and other things..

"make a list of important thigns to do. At the top of your list, put 'Eat Chocolate!' Now you know you can get at least one thing done today..

the excuse I've been really busy is an understatement. I was working at one of my favourite places in the entire world from October '08to the Beginning '09 A BOOKSTORE! I loved it and I miss it entirely!

On The Flipside, since not being employed at the bookstore. I have worked almost every day in elementary school and high school libraries February minus a couple of days.


Not only that.. I got a RAISE with both of the school boards I work for so when pay day comes on friday and two fridays from now.. i'll have a good sum of money..

So Very Exciting! :D

in other news. i've found a couple of blogs at the right side of the blog that i've come across that I like. Feel Free to Check them out! They're From Different aspects and viewpoints but they're also kinda cool. :)

No comments:

Looking Forward

There are some things I have been thinking about recently that are basically summed up in this thought from Matthew Hussey, who is a relati...