Week In Review


So I hate to be the type of person who does "WEEK in Review" postings but I thought I would wait until the weekend since it has been quite a busy week.

MONDAY - It was a long weekend this past weekend and on Monday I was going to be lazy maybe finish reading a book or two, maybe watch a movie, however I was Hijacked by the SISTER MISSIONARIES to do some Fun Filled Missionary Work. It included a walk down the waterfront trail contacting, a really good teaching experience, a missionary making me eat a falafel (wasn't a fan), knocking on doors and ending up at FHE with them, and then finding out I wasn't doing the lesson after all and driving them home.

TUESDAY - Worked today, actually had a list of things to do from the librarian that's away so that was a BIG PLUS because I worked there all week, and I actually did everything, SWEET! OH THAT DAY, WAS MY CRAZIEST LONGEST DRIVE HOME EVER BEHIND A TRUCK! I never want to repeat it again, it's a good story

WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY - good tired long days of work.

FRIDAY - My friend H. and I went to the local bookstore and talked and chatted and bought some books. I am no longer allowed to buy a book until I read at least all the books I've started (7) and read all the ones I've bought but never read (39+) I'm going to see how well I do, Hey I might even save money.

SATURDAY - Crazy Day, Got to Sleep In (YAY!!) Went to See Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian (Good Movie, First one slightly better but way good) I love museums! Went to a Missionary homecoming for two guys who just got home, so nice, just hung out and chatted and ate good food, good night :)

One of the funniest things that occured every day this week was when I was driving to work everyday, I saw this sight off to the side of the road behind a fence.

It was like they were saying good morning to me and wishing me on my way. It was sweet of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes From David A. Bednar's CES May Talk

Just A Little Odds & Ends

Peace