Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time Out For Women is Returning to Toronto


Time Out For Women will Be in Toronto MAY 7th and May 8th, 2010.

Yes this is very much a blogworthy post..

I haven't registered yet but if we can get a group of women together we can save on the group rate. It makes a fantastic Christmas present for sisters, friends, mothers, daughters, grandmothers, etc.

I attended a year ago and it was awesome, a super fantastic uplifting weekend. I got to spend some quality time with my mom.

This year, I want to HOTEL it up and have the full fun experience.

Does anyone want to come with me? Message me and I can register for us or click the link here.

No comments:

Looking Forward

There are some things I have been thinking about recently that are basically summed up in this thought from Matthew Hussey, who is a relati...